.NET Backend Architect
We are looking for an experienced .NET Backend Architect to join a team of developers working on a new extremely innovative product that is changing the world of finance!
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world’s first crypto-cashback.
- Establishing and maintaining the goal architecture for a specific architecture domain.
- Defining the relevant NFRs (KPIs) in cooperation with the product owners
- Participating in pre-design to outline the high-level solutions for new initiatives.
- Participating in design reviews to ensure all solutions adhere to established guidelines.
- Identifying the refactoring activities needed to improve performance, scalability, availability, reliability and security of the product.
- Cataloguing the available integration patterns and data storage options; working out the guidelines for their usage.
- Cooperating with other architects to make sure the best practices and design patterns are shared and followed across the development teams.
- High-level planning and exploring most appropriate solutions for the product.
- Cooperating with the scrum teams to identify the technical roadblocks and help quickly handle them
- Assisting on all levels of SDLC including the unit testing and ensuring the high quality and completeness of all processes
- Assisting with the DevOps and documentation tasks when needed.
- Cooperating and mentoring IT staff.
- Defining, introducing and ensuring the use of software development tools and methods to enable the continuous integration and automated testing in the agile-driven environment.
- You have more than 5 years of experience working as an architect (.Net stack).
- Experience in working with high transaction systems and decoupling of a monolith is highly important.
- At least 1 year of functioning as a lead architect/team lead architect;
- Deep knowledge of .NET architecture;
- Experience in using cloud technologies (Azure);
- Knowledge of design patterns, performance issues and troubleshooting strategies;
- Ability to lead technical teams in delivering web product architecture, design, and implementation;
- Having a good understanding of new technology and how it technology can be applied exploited to improve our platforms and solutions.
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and in a team;
- Experience in creating at least one large-scale application from the ground up and delivering multiple applications across enterprise data centers;
- Experience in selecting the paradigm and technology to implement a program-to-program communication among the product components;
- High level of problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team.
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Creating a unique product, used globally by millions.
- Directly influencing the future of finances.
- Working with latest technologies alongside like-minded professionals.
- Using the brand-new equipment.
- Constantly advancing your professional skills.
- Forgetting about all kinds of paper work (the company does that for you).
- Improving your English skills during English classes held in our office.
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Pechersk, the heart of Kyiv.
- Enjoying 20 days for relaxation a year.
- Caring for your health with a profound medical insurance.
- Being happy and fed with free lunches and unlimited snacks (cookies, fruits, or coffee/tea).
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!