Senior Motion Graphic Designer
Wirex is London-based fintech start-up with offices in London, Tokyo and Kiev.
We’re looking for a Motion Graphic Designer with a flare for app video marketing, visually informative tutorial videos and with the ability to add animation and graphics to enhance videos. The candidate will work alongside the videographer to help us share the ongoing journey of our company development with our customer community on several platforms.
Our products are modern financial services and mobile banking, suitable for many different audiences (from young consumers, cypherpunks, conservative parents, travellers, high net-worth individuals, and more).
We have over 1.6 million customers in 120+ countries and need a culturally sensitive online community manager to directly engage with customers via all the key social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter as well as discussion forums and our very own hosted web forum at http://community.wirexapp.com
You will be working within the marketing team to create animation and graphics for App product demos, educational videos, promotional content, customer case study videos and occasional live event promotional videos.
***PLEASE PROVIDE PORTFOLIO UPON APPLICATION***
- Ability to conceptualise, visualise, design and animate design solutions to a high standard
- Highly skilled user of After Effects
- Good understanding of the various applications of post-production in creating video from still and moving assets
- An eye for Design, Animation, Motion Graphics, Typography and Compositing
- Ability to interpret a brief and communicate internally
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders within the Wirex global team
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Planning and storyboarding of video content
- Interest in digital innovation and social media trends
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience, ideally in a fast paced environment (from
- client or agency perspective)
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, specifically with stakeholders within the marketing team, including the videographer
- Basic understanding of Canon cameras 5D and C100/C200/C300
- Experience with multiple country marketing programs
- Fan of cryptocurrencies
- Proactive & creative
- Natural & skilled storyteller
- Experience with social media platforms and their requirements e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Youtube
- Cares about being one team
- Contributes to creating a positive environment
- Passionate about their field of work
- Takes initiative
- Sets high personal standards