HR Operations Manager
Are you ready to upgrade?
HR transformation 4.0 started in a Digital age. This Vacancy is a dream job for someone who believes in innovation and is ready to be a part of a new world revolution. Working at Wirex you will have a chance to make your dreams come true and start your transformation!
Currently Wirex Limited has a vacancy for a HR Operation Manager at our Kyiv office!
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world’s first crypto-cashback.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, implement and manage local HR programs, processes and measures that support the overall business objectives, consistent with our desired company culture.
- Oversee and provide HR consulting, resolution and implementation support on a variety of Company initiatives and policies: talent management, employee development (retention and succession planning), employee/labor relations, compensation, organization design, workforce planning, onboarding, etc.
- Assess employee engagement and proactively develop action plans to ensure a positive, engaging and supportive work environment. Proactively address employee relation issues.
- Ensure the Company’s HR practices and policies are fully compliant, and where possible, represent industry ‘best practice’ and evan better.
- Ensure Company compliance with laws and regulations.
- Organize and facilitate company’s events.
- A Human Resources professional with a minimum of 1 year experience in IT area including talent management, training and development, compensation and benefits.
- Superior interpersonal, communication and presentation skills at all levels are a necessity.
- Excellent leadership skills, highly analytical skills. Proven ability to function in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to think strategically and act tactically.
- Experience in holding onboardings, welcome trainings, team-buildings.
- Experience in a high-growth company highly desirable.
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Creating a unique product, used globally by millions.
- Directly influencing the future of finances.
- Working with latest technologies alongside like-minded professionals.
- Using the brand-new equipment.
- Constantly advancing your professional skills.
- Forgetting about all kinds of paper work (the company does that for you).
- Improving your English skills during English classes held in our office.
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Pechersk, the heart of Kyiv.
- Enjoying 20 days for relaxation a year.
- Caring for your health with a profound medical insurance.
- Being happy and fed with free lunches and unlimited snacks (cookies, fruits, or coffee/tea).
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!