Social Marketing Executive
Wirex is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup. With funding to date and another fund raise on the horizon; the business is on the forefront of the industry and looking to close the gap between traditional financial services & FinTech.
Three years ago we launched as Wirex are are already 250 employees and expected to grow to 350 in 2019. We are predominantly split between our Tech team in Kiev and our headquarters in London where we house our Marketing and Operations teams.
Due to International expansion we have opened up offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Atlanta and Toronto. We have employees on the ground in each and are scaling these right now.
This is an amazing role for a Social Marketing Executive to join a rapidly growing business at the forefront of the Financial and Crypto industries.You will work within our growing Social Marketing team and closely working with our Content, PR and Creative teams based in London.
What you will be doing
- Create, manage and execute a content calendar with engaging creative and copy
- Visit our branded social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram for example) everyday to be part of the real-time social conversation about cryptocurrency in general and Wirex services
- Feedback to the content team about questions or hot topics on social media to help us build more engaging content pieces (infographics, blogs, reports, webinars, etc)
- Make best use of social monitoring tools - understand what our users are saying about our products and services, regularly reporting on the sentiments within the community
- Actively engage customers via social channels, continually monitoring and making recommendations to leave them with positive experiences
- Start conversations on our channels and forums through polls, questions, etc
- Adhere to on-brand messaging that best represents our voice and tone online
What you need
- Work on an incredible innovative product that combines the speed and flexibility of blockchain finance with the acceptance of traditional currency delivered via a mobile app
- Grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Work in a highly professional and creative environment
- Work flexible office hours
- Friday lunch
- Central location
- Health cover
- Regular team gatherings and social events