Lead Data Analyst
Do you want to work with data that matter and people who care? Do you want to dig data, build models, generate insights and actions that powers development of revolutionary financial crypto products? Then come and join our fast-growing team in Kyiv!
Currently, Wirex is opening a new position for a Lead Data Analyst.
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 2 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world’s first crypto-cashback.
- Iead team of Data Analysts;
- Take responsibility for all data sources, reports, simple models and data requests;
- Creating and updating dashboards, visualizations for data;
- Creating and updating regular (daily, weekly, monthly etc.) and on-demand reports;
- Analyze data in order to ensure continued growth;
- Determine growth points, create, evaluate and improve current data points;
- Working with MS Azure infrastructure, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics.
- Experience 3+ years as a Data Analyst, 2+ years at least on Lead position with 2+ team mates;
- Analytical mindset and relevant education;
- Great management skills and level of responsibility;
- Experience with data processing and data analytics with deep understanding of business needs and requirements without supervision;
- Deep knowledge of databases and a query/scripting language (SQL/Python) - must;
- Experience in working with multiple databases;
- Experience with analytics platforms, BI’s, Power BI - must, Amplitude - would be a great plus;
- Great knowledge of MS Excel (VBA, strong knowledge of excel functions) - must;
- Knowledge of statistic, math, probability theory;
- English - intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus if you have experience in the financial industry, it background.
- Great opportunity to be a part of the mature team of professionals that creating a unique FinTech product used globally by millions;
- Competitive remuneration and pleasing benefits package;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 days for relaxation per year, paid holidays according to Legislation of Ukraine;
- Possibilities for Education and Learning;
- Medical insurance.
*Join Wirex Limited and be a part of something extremely awesome!!!