Business Analyst/ PO (Clients B2C)
Hurry up! Don't miss the development of the next generation of products! Apply for a new open vacancy in Wirex Limited - Senior Business Analyst/PO.
Wirex is developing online and Mobile Banking Platform. Similar to normal bank accounts, except that ours is 100% online application, open 24/7 and can be topped up with many payment options (including bitcoins, bank transfer, PayPal, and more!). Also our most popular product - Bitcoin Debit Card - comes highly customisable. Choose virtual or plastic. Visa or Mastercard. USD, GBP or EUR. Or simply get all of them! Wirex cards are the world’s first 2-way card with 100% online application.
But it's not enough...
We are starting the development of some more incredible products. That's why we need you!
Apply for a job and let's meet each other!
- Drive one or more Scrum Teams as the Business Analyst
- Creating product vision, functionality, ideas..
- Collect, define and translate business objectives into the technical requirements and distribute to Scrum Team. Create detailed and understandable requirements, tasks, support functionality till production.
- Interact with team, organize product development, deliver product vision and functionality to the team (s)
- Backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories .
- Understand the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Drive the product development and growth.
- Organize product events, meetings, meetups.
- 2+ years experience as a Business analyst/Product owner/Product analyst
- Experience as a Business analyst with creating and launching products (web and mobile apps) as a retail banking solution, ERP in financial domain, retail solutions in financial domain (budgeting apps, payment products, wallets etc.) - great plus
- Deep technical background. Understanding of system architecture in cloud, API (other protocols), how mobile, web apps work under the hood.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies. Successful experience as a BA/PO in different domains (will be a plus).
- Examples of products web or mobile (mobile is a must) launched or features delivered.
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN). Excellent knowledge of system analysis, business process analysis and optimization.
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Draw.io(or similar). Good in prototyping.
- Strong attention to details, abstract mindset, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution for the product.
- Experience bringing a brand new product to market - would be a plus.
- Good understanding of Web UX and design and how conversions, KPIs depend of these. Experience in user testing and A/B testing
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering and solutions assessment
- Experience in creation of the new product “0” to market in financial domain
- Understanding and ability to identify the customer need
- Ability to identify new trends and approaches and them apply in a product.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Stakeholders. Ability to clearly present solution, feature with strong argumentation.
- Fluent english (written and verbal)
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to be a part of the mature team of professionals that creating a unique FinTech product used globally by millions.
- Competitive remuneration and pleasing benefits package.
- PE accounting and support.
- 20 days for relaxation per year, paid holidays according to Legislation of Ukraine
- Possibilities for Education and Learning and free corporate English classes
- Medical insurance.
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!