Senior Business Analyst (Front End)
Hurry up! Don't miss the development of the next generation of products! Apply for a new open vacancy in Wirex Limited - Senior Business Analyst/PO.
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world’s first crypto-cashback.
- Creating product vision, functionality, ideas..
- Collect, define and translate business objectives and distribute to Scrum Team.
- Create detailed and understandable requirements, tasks, support functionality till production.
- Interact with team, organize product development, deliver product vision and functionality to the team (s).
- Understand the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Drive the product development and growth.
- 4+ years experience as a Business analyst/Product owner/Head of product.
- Experience as a Business analyst with creating and launching of the modern online banking solutions, neo-banks, retail solutions in financial domain, payments, loyalties, other FinTech stuff - great advantage.
- 3+ years successful experience as a BA/PO in different domains (will be a plus).
- Deep knowledge of technical side in server applications and system architecture: cloud, API (other protocols).
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN).
- Strong attention to details, abstract mindset, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution for the product.
- Understanding and ability to identify, filter the customer needs, gather raw data, ability to identify new trends and approaches and them apply in a product.
- Experience bringing a brand new product to market, product lifecycle management, idea evaluation, setting up of features and releases. Experience in creation of the new high load product from “0” to market in financial domain - would be a plus.
- Good understanding of Web/desktop apps UX and design and how conversions, KPIs depend of these.
- Ability to clearly present solution, feature with strong argumentation.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Visio(or similar). Good in Balsamiq, Axure, Photoshop(or similar), analytics tools - must.
- Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs.
- Fluent english (written and verbal).
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Creating a unique product, used globally by millions.
- Directly influencing the future of finances.
- Working with latest technologies alongside like-minded professionals.
- Using the brand-new equipment.
- Constantly advancing your professional skills.
- Forgetting about all kinds of paper work (the company does that for you).
- Improving your English skills during English classes held in our office.
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Pechersk, the heart of Kyiv.
- Enjoying 20 days for relaxation a year.
- Caring for your health with a profound medical insurance.
- Being happy and fed with free lunches and unlimited snacks (cookies, fruits, or coffee/tea).
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!