Lead Product Analyst
Hurry up! Don't miss the development of the next generation of products! Apply for a new open vacancy in Wirex Limited - Lead Product Analyst.
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
— hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
— account-linked Visa debit cards;
— Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
— ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
— fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
— the world’s first crypto-cashback.
- Drive Product Analyst Teams as the Lead.
- Creating product vision, functionality, ideas, descriptions, KPIs, defining parameters.
- Collaborate with Marketing and other stakeholders in delivery of product vision and promoting the product.
- Collect, define and translate product objectives, parameters and distribute.
- Create detailed and understandable product descriptions, analysis boards, tasks, support functionality in production.
- Interact with team, organize product development, deliver product vision and functionality to the team (s).
- Team backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories.
- Understand the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Drive the product analysis development and growth.
— 3+ years experience as a Business analyst/Product owner/Product analyst/Product Researcher/Marketing analyst/Product Manager.
— 1+ year of experience on Lead positions in Product (Product Owner, Business analyst, etc.), understanding of management principles
— Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, BPMN).
— Advanced/Fluent english (written and verbal)
Nice to have:
— Experience with creating and launching of the solutions in financial domain, internet bankings, payment platforms, retail products (in FinTech preferable), e-commerce etc.
— Knowledge of software development lifecycle, software development methodologies, product design and analysis methodologies — must.
— Knowledge of technical side in server applications and system architecture: cloud, API (other protocols), Big Data.
— Excellent knowledge of product analysis, development and optimization.
— Strong attention to details, abstract mindset, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution for the product.
— Experience bringing a brand new product to market.
— Experience in user testing, UX and A/B testing.
— Good understanding of usability principles and design and how conversions, KPIs depend of these.
— Deep understanding of marketing side of product, how to promote it ti customers, gather feedback and track KPIs.
— Understanding and ability to identify the customer needs.
— Ability to identify new trends and approaches and them apply in a product.
— Ability to clearly present solution, feature with strong argumentation.
— Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Stakeholders.
— Excellent knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Visio(or similar). Good in Balsamiq, Axure (or similar).
— Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs.
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Creating a unique product, used globally by millions.
- Directly influencing the future of finances.
- Working with latest technologies alongside like-minded professionals.
- Using the brand-new equipment.
- Constantly advancing your professional skills.
- Forgetting about all kinds of paper work (the company does that for you).
- Improving your English skills during English classes held in our office.
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Pechersk, the heart of Kyiv.
- Enjoying 20 days for relaxation a year.
- Caring for your health with a profound medical insurance.
- Being happy and fed with free lunches and unlimited snacks (cookies, fruits, or coffee/tea).
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!