Middle/Senior QA Engineer (Back-end)
We are looking for talented people who are smart, bright, and like to improve the quality of software and software development process. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace, and like to be challenged and inspired and if you like to bring creative and thoughtful solutions to the table, we can accomplish a lot together.
We are looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative and innovative thinkers to help us change the world!
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world’s first crypto-cashback.
Your job responsibilities will be:
- Manual testing of Back End API.
- Development of automated tests for the Back End API.
- Deep involvement in release processes on all stages.
- Interaction with the development team: obtaining information, reporting errors found, monitoring their correction.
- Collaboration with analysts and developers in feature requirements analysis process.
- Creating test cases, detailed documentation regarding the qa procedures.
- Proactive work on optimizing the length of the test cycle.
We are interested in:
- 2+ years experience in QA. At least 1 year experience with Back End testing.
- Good knowledge in the field of API QA - testing tools, approaches, strategies.
- Great skills in detection, documentation and tracking of defects (bugs) on the Back End side (but not exceptionally).
- Skills in creating autotests on C# - will be a plus.
- Huge interest in development as a Automation QA. Programming skills.
- Experience in working with Atlassian stack - Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket.
- Experience with Postman\Swagger or similar - will be a plus.
- Able to prioritize work activities and identify risks to quality or timelines.
- Strong analytical and investigative problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle and software development methodologies.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills. Understanding what means to work with product.
- English - (pre-) intermediate level.
Our QA Engineer Is passionate about software testing so a bug never slips out the door! :)
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Creating a unique product, used globally by millions.
- Directly influencing the future of finances.
- Working with latest technologies alongside like-minded professionals.
- Using the brand-new equipment.
- Constantly advancing your professional skills.
- Forgetting about all kinds of paper work (the company does that for you).
- Improving your English skills during English classes held in our office.
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Pechersk, the heart of Kyiv.
- Enjoying 20 days for relaxation a year.
- Caring for your health with a profound medical insurance.
- Being happy and fed with free lunches and unlimited snacks (cookies, fruits, or coffee/tea).
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!