Wirex is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup. With funding to date and another fund raise on the horizon; the business is on the forefront of the industry and looking to close the gap between traditional financial services & FinTech.
Three years ago we launched as Wirex are are already 250 employees and expected to grow to 350 in 2019. We are predominantly split between our Tech team in Kiev and our headquarters in London where we house our Marketing and Operations teams.
Due to International expansion we have opened up offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Atlanta and Toronto. We have employees on the ground in each and are scaling these right now.
Our products are modern financial services and mobile banking, suitable for many different audiences (from young consumers, cypherpunks, conservative parents, travellers, high net-worth individuals, and more).
What you will be doing:
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Understand customer needs, changing market dynamics, industry trends, competitive threats, evolving regulatory requirements and changes in technology in order to develop new products and enhance existing products
- Coordinate design and development across multiple regions (Europe, Asia, North America, LATAM) and functional teams (Regional Business Heads, Marketing, Compliance and Risk, R&D)
- Gather post-launch client feedback and quickly capture learnings to adapt the product
- Champion client experience throughout the organisation
What you need:
- At least 3 years experience as a Product Owner/Manager, with experience of end to end product lifecycle management in mobile/web technologies
- Proven ability to collaborate with designers, other product managers, technical program managers, engineering teams, business teams, and partner teams. Be comfortable with ambiguity and have a desire to create, iterate, and constantly improve
- Detail-oriented and organized to ensure accuracy and quality of output. Self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, customer support, finance or marketing
- Cryptocurrency knowledge is a major plus
- Financial services and/or payments industry experience
- Previous experience in start-ups and / or fin-techs
- Drive the global financial revolution
- Work on an incredible innovative product that combines the speed and flexibility of blockchain finance with the acceptance of traditional currency delivered via a mobile app
- 25 days Holiday plus Christmas period off
- Grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Work in a highly professional and creative environment
- Work flexible office hours
- Central Location
- Health cover
- Regular team gatherings and social events