Front End Team Lead
If you are passionate about innovation and technology, willing to join a young and creative team, motivated by a possibility to work on something extremely revolution?
Then we may just be waiting to hear from you!
Currently, Wirex is opening a new position for a Front End Team Lead.
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world’s first crypto-cashback.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Design and build applications for the web.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Provide strong architecture solutions, take part in architecture establishment in whole product, keep an eye on future features, trends and opportunities.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Keep management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed; changes in schedule, resources, or product.
- Respond to problems in a timely, effective manner.
- Solid ES5 skills.
- Knowledge of at least one of next frameworks/libraries: Angular, React, Vue.js, Flux, Redux.
- Deep understanding of Flux approach.
- Experience with at least one of CSS preprocessors.
- Great experience with functional programming.
- Great experience with Angular (2+) will be a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT).
- Experience developing object-oriented applications.
- Experience in using any of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
Will be a plus:
- SOLID and GRASP knowledge.
- Experience with server side development on language differ than JS.
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Creating a unique product, used globally by millions.
- Directly influencing the future of finances.
- Working with latest technologies alongside like-minded professionals.
- Using the brand-new equipment.
- Constantly advancing your professional skills.
- Forgetting about all kinds of paper work (the company does that for you).
- Improving your English skills during English classes held in our office.
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Pechersk, the heart of Kyiv.
- Enjoying 20 days for relaxation a year.
- Caring for your health with a profound medical insurance.
- Being happy and fed with free lunches and unlimited snacks (cookies, fruits, or coffee/tea).
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!