Customer Support Representative
Wirex is an exceptionally high growth FinTech startup. With funding to date and another fund raise on the horizon; the business is on the forefront of the industry and looking to close the gap between traditional financial services & FinTech.
Three years ago we launched as Wirex are are already 210 employees and expected to grow to 350 by 2019. We are predominantly split between our Tech team in Kiev and our headquarters in London where we house our Marketing and Operations teams.
Due to International expansion we have opened up offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Atlanta and Toronto. We have employees on the ground in each and are scaling these right now.
This is an amazing time to join a rapidly growing business at the forefront of the Financial and Crypto industries.
We are looking for an analytical individual with a demonstrated interest in blockchain technology to join our US based Customer Support team as a Customer Support Representative. An ideal candidate should be a fast learner, passionate about crypto, critical thinker and flexible for changes.
What you will be doing
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint – Determining the cause of the problem, then selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem – expediting correction or adjustment, then following up to ensure resolution
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships of trust through positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers always
- Providing consultative advice to our new customers
- Troubleshoot technical issues and communicate back to the customer
- Stay up-to-date by communicating with our tech team and reading tech articles
- Great organiz ational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work quickly and accurately - self-disciplined
- Capable of working under pressure and handling clients with negative attitude
- Some experience of sending compliance reports on customer calls
- Coordinating taking calls, then referring calls to another team
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working in a FinTech, service-oriented, customer support, technical support or related field
- Familiar with Zendesk products (or another ticket system) and Atlassian products
- FinTech / Financial background is a plus
- Experience setting up the customer support function is a bonus