Product owner / Business Analyst (Mobile apps)
Wirex is a first-mover blockchain personal bank that combines the benefits of blockchain with traditional payment infrastructure. This is а payment card and full fledged bank that fits on your phone. We are a global leader in the bitcoin debit card market, with 600K users in more than 130 countries.
Wirex is London-based fintech start-up, established 3 years ago, with offices in London, Kiev and Tokyo.
We're searching for experienced Business Analyst to join our team in Kiev.
- Drawing up requirements for developers. Graphical and textual writing of processes, analysis and description of mobile app user flow and integration with API.
- Review and implementation of best practices for the UI and UX, close interaction with Design Team.
- Creating tasks in tracker, updating tasks, close interaction with mobile development team.
- Research the product features. Implementation of product/feature from idea to production.
- Search for new opportunities and technologies for product development.
- Optimization of user processes. Increase conversions on the platform by target.
- Writing case studies, test checklists.
- Testing of designed and developed features on the mobile applications (iOS, Android). Close interaction with QA Team.
- University degree (economics / finance / economic cybernetics/ banking, other finance/tech degree).
- Relevant experience 3+ years in banks, FinTech, IT companies with projects in Finance domain working with both IOS and Android native mobile apps.
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies.
- Knowledge of information system architectures, technical part, databases, patterns of interaction of native mobile clients with financial or any king high load API.
- Experience in describing processes using BPMN, technical experience.
- Ability to write clear, concise requirements (SRS & BRD) for mobile projects for developers. Ability to decompose requirements into tasks and clearly describe them.
- Experience in describing on the low level and successfully implementing integrations with back-end logic – is a plus.
- Experience in implementation (requirements writing, feature implementation, testing, user process modelling, results analysis): Internet banking mobile clients, financial mobile applications, payment systems mobile clients, other financial – near financial projects with native mobile app clients – must.
- Strong understanding of UX, UI, usability, the ability to provide users with the most understandable and selling interface. Be on top of best practices in building user flows. Knowledge about similar apps on the market.
- Knowledge of tools for prototyping mobile screens. The ability quick compose understandable prototypes with excellent usability.
- Experience with Task Trackers - Jira, understanding the main objects of the tracker.
- Experience in mobile app testing, defining user’s corner cases.
- Knowledge of the project development cycle, basics of project management.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum.
- Knowledge of trends in fintech, blockchain, bitcoin, trends in technologies in general. Understanding how it all works.
- Upper intermediate / advanced level of English
- Innovative and highly interesting product
- Friendly environment
- Modern and comfortable office near Pecherska metro station
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick-leave
- English lessons, workouts other benefits.