Service Desk agent
Do you think you can do more? Are you looking for a project that can drive you to make yourself better every day?
Then you should join Wirex!
Here you’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses, and things connect with each other around the world. We’re leading the way in combining cryptocurrency with traditional currencies in our daily finances. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Wirex is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. If your passion is innovation find your future at Wirex!!!
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
— hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
— account-linked Visa debit cards;
— Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
— ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
— fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
— the world’s first crypto-cashback.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as single point of contact (L1) for internal users in all questions.
- Acceptance, registration, primary identification and classification of requests from users.
- Organization of user requests resolution in accordance with procedures and regulations.
- Performing initial support and evaluating requests as needed to the next lines support.
- Control and coordinate the resolution of requests on the second and subsequent lines of support.
- Informing users about the current status and timing of requests.
- Closing requests and agreeing closure of requests with users.
- Informing users about changes and malfunctions in the work of informational systems, about planned work and unscheduled changes at the level of relevant services.
- Informing users of errors when working with information systems, providing recommendations for troubleshooting.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in User / Client support.
- Experience as a user of ticketing or crm systems like Jira, ZenDesk, Redmine etc.
- Honesty, motivation.
- Very customer oriented.
- Most polite person ever, able to handle emotions in every situation.
- Capable of working under pressure and handling users with a negative attitude.
- Confidence in English (upper-intermediate/advanced) should be able to handle live conversations fluently.
- Able to understand users' issues, questions and figure out the best-fit solutions;
- Team player, not afraid of asking questions and share the ideas.
- Fast learner and flexible for changes.
- Highly organized and self-disciplined.
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Creating a unique product, used globally by millions.
- Directly influencing the future of finances.
- Working with latest technologies alongside like-minded professionals.
- Using the brand-new equipment.
- Constantly advancing your professional skills.
- Forgetting about all kinds of paper work (the company does that for you).
- Improving your English skills during English classes held in our office.
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Pechersk, the heart of Kyiv.
- Enjoying 20 days for relaxation a year.
- Caring for your health with a profound medical insurance.
- Being happy and fed with free lunches and unlimited snacks (cookies, fruits, or coffee/tea).
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!