Wirex is a first-mover blockchain personal bank that combines the benefits of blockchain with traditional payment infrastructure. This is а payment card and full fledged bank that fits on your phone. We are a global leader in the bitcoin debit card market, with 500K users in more than 130 countries.
Wirex is London-based fintech start-up, established 3 years ago, with offices in London, Tokyo and Kiev.
Our team has vast expertise in blockchain technology, trading engines and mobile banks. We were involved in design and implementation financial platforms for top level investment banks including Morgan Stanley, Barclays Capital and Credit Suisse. In addition, during last 6 years we have delivered more than 30 iPhone and Android apps for major retail banks, such as UniCredit Bank, HomeCredit Bank, TCS bank and Instabank.
We are searching for Support Team Lead to join our team in Tokyo.
As a team leader you'll be responsible for:
- lead support team in Tokyo;
- expand support team proactively;
- develop new channels for interaction with users (chat, messengers, phone, etc...);
- monitor team's KPI (productivity, CSAT, etc...);
- develop ways for support processes automatization;
- train newcomers and help preparing tutoring materials;
- be a true leader by motivating the team and making working atmosphere productive and comfortable for everyone;
- work closely with PM&QA team to ensure users' needs are heard during product development.
- fluent English (advanced level);
- 3y+ experience in managing small and medium support teams (B2C);
- previous experience as support agent (front-line);
- knowledge of Zendesk products (or similar platforms);
- excellent communication skills;
- excellent writing skills;
- you know how to make both your clients and your team happy and satisfied.
We would love if you also:
- have experience of leading remote support team;
- passionate about bitcoins and blockchain technology;
- have knowledge of Atlassian projects and how to use their benefits in support flow.
- Innovative and highly interesting product
- Friendly environment
- Modern and comfortable office in Akasaka
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick-leave