Product owner, System analyst, Technical writer
Wirex is a first-mover blockchain personal bank that combines the benefits of blockchain with traditional payment infrastructure. This is а payment card and full fledged bank that fits on your phone. We are a global leader in the bitcoin debit card market, with 600K users in more than 130 countries.
Wirex is London-based fintech start-up, established 3 years ago, with offices in London, Tokyo and Kiev.
We are searching for Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Kiev.
- Drawing up requirements for developers. Graphical and textual writing of processes, analysis and description of back end logic and integration with 3rd party API. Close interaction with Back end Team.
- Creating tasks in tracker, updating tasks, close interaction with mobile development team.
- Research the product features. Implementation of product/feature from idea to production.
- Search for new opportunities and technologies for product development.
- Writing case studies, test checklists.
- Testing of designed and developed features on the back end side through developed API. Close interaction with QA Team.
- University degree (economics / finance / economic cybernetics/ banking, other finance/tech degree).
- Relevant experience 3+ years as a system analyst / business analyst in banks, FinTech, IT companies with projects in Finance domain. Experience with high load platforms, integration of card processing will be a plus.
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies.
- Knowledge of information system architectures, technical part, databases, patterns of interaction with any king of high load API, 3rd parties.
- Experience in describing processes using BPMN, UML, great technical experience.
- Ability to write clear, concise requirements (SRS & BRD) describing back end logic for back end developers. Ability to decompose requirements into tasks and clearly describe them.
- Experience in implementation (requirements writing, feature implementation, testing, user process modelling, results analysis): Internet banking, financial mobile applications, payment systems, card processing, payment processing, other financial – near financial projects with high load, API – must.
- Experience with Task Trackers - Jira, understanding the main objects of the tracker.
- Experience in API testing using Postman, SOAP UI, Fiddler.
- Knowledge of the project development cycle, basics of project management.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum.
- Knowledge of trends in fintech, blockchain, bitcoin, trends in technologies in general. Understanding how it all works.
- Upper intermediate / advanced level of English
- Innovative and highly interesting product
- Friendly environment
- Modern and comfortable office near Pecherska metro station
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick-leave
- English lessons, workouts other benefits.