We are searching for IT processes automation engineer to join our team in Kiev.
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world’s first crypto-cashback.
- Development and implementation of plans for process automation projects in the company
- Automation of user administration processes based on Active Directory
- Automation of the monitoring and the management processes of IT infrastructure
- Building of the automation system service desk
- Building an information and visual system with the ability to integrate with existing monitoring and alerting systems
- Preparation of automated tests for IT infrastructure (Performance testing, load balancing, high availability, backups, etc.)
- Building a portal for automated processes, preparing scenarios for automatic troubleshooting, fixing and its implementation
- Development and implementation of automated tools, systems and processes to improve the level of IT security company
- Definition and documentation of methodological recommendations and procedures and best practices - planned and implemented
- 3+ years' experience in process automatization and system administration (Windows, Linux system)
- Experience in Windows Server automatization
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell/T SQL and command line must have
- Strong knowledge of MS Active Directory
- File Sharing, WDS, WSUS
- Understanding of modern virtualization systems
- Experience with Hyper-V
- Experience in planning, implementing and administering MS System Center
- 2012R2 / 1801 products (SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, SCO)
- Work experience in a large company with a developed and modern infrastructure
- Experience in implementing IT projects to build or upgrade IT process automation in the company
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Creating a unique product, used globally by millions.
- Directly influencing the future of finances.
- Working with latest technologies alongside like-minded professionals.
- Using the brand-new equipment.
- Constantly advancing your professional skills.
- Forgetting about all kinds of paper work (the company does that for you).
- Improving your English skills during English classes held in our office.
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Pechersk, the heart of Kyiv.
- Enjoying 20 days for relaxation a year.
- Caring for your health with a profound medical insurance.
- Being happy and fed with free lunches and unlimited snacks (cookies, fruits, or coffee/tea).
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!