System Automation Analyst
We are opening a new position for a System Automation Analyst.
If you wanna be a part of financial revolution and make the world better then welcome to our super professional team!
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world’s first crypto-cashback.
- Automate business processes in R&D.
- Automate integration process between CI\CD systems.
- Automate management for Product development processes.
- Build automated monitoring and alert systems.
- Execute monitoring and Incident management processes.
- Collect, define and translate business objectives and distribute to DevOps and Functional Team.
- Create detailed and understandable requirements, tasks, support functionality till production.
- Interact with team, organize product development, deliver product vision and functionality to the team (s).
- Drive the product development and growth.
- 3+ years successful experience as a BA/SA/PO in different domains.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence & other systems of executing SDLC.
- Understanding of system integration processes and ability to automate them.
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN).
- Excellent knowledge of system analysis, business process analysis and optimization.
- Strong attention to details, abstract mindset, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution for the product.
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering and solutions assessment.
- Intermediate English.
- Experience in implementing automation processes and best practices in development processes of the Product
- Experience in implementing automation processes of visualization, monitoring and communication between Management and Technical teams in the Product creation process
Will be a plus:
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Creating a unique product, used globally by millions.
- Directly influencing the future of finances.
- Working with latest technologies alongside like-minded professionals.
- Using the brand-new equipment.
- Constantly advancing your professional skills.
- Forgetting about all kinds of paper work (the company does that for you).
- Improving your English skills during English classes held in our office.
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Pechersk, the heart of Kyiv.
- Enjoying 20 days for relaxation a year.
- Caring for your health with a profound medical insurance.
- Being happy and fed with free lunches and unlimited snacks (cookies, fruits, or coffee/tea).
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!