Wirex is a first-mover blockchain personal bank that combines the benefits of blockchain with traditional payment infrastructure. This is а payment card and full fledged bank that fits on your phone. We are a global leader in the bitcoin debit card market, with 600K users in more than 130 countries.
Wirex is London-based fintech start-up, established 3 years ago, with offices in London, Tokyo and Kiev.
We are searching for Product Analyst to join our team in Kiev.
- Release management and release assets synchronization through the international Team,
- Managing the translation processes, work with translation software.
- Optimization of user processes. Product review and insight generation.
- Taking part in testing, support processes.
- Review and implementation of best practices for the UI and UX, close interaction with Design Team.
- Creating tasks in tracker, updating tasks, close interaction with mobile development team.
- Research the product features, competitors, best practices. Close interaction with marketing team.
- Search for new opportunities and technologies for product development.
- University degree (economics / finance / economic cybernetics/ banking, other finance/tech degree, marketing, management).
- Relevant experience 2+ years in FinTech, IT companies with projects in Finance domain working with both mobile apps and web applications.
- Experience in translations management (more than 5 languages), operating with translation tools and software.
- Experience in describing processes, user flows.
- Understanding of UX, UI, usability. Knowledge about similar apps on the market.
- Experience with Task Trackers - Jira, support tools (Zendesk)
- Experience in mobile app testing, defining user’s corner cases.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of the project development cycle, basics of project management. Experience in Agile, Scrum.
- Knowledge of trends in fintech, blockchain, bitcoin, trends in technologies in general. Understanding how it all works.
- Fluent level of English – must. (additional language is a plus).
- Ability to communicate with foreign external contractors and multitasking.
- Innovative and highly interesting product
- Friendly environment
- Modern and comfortable office near Pecherska metro station
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation and sick-leave
- English lessons
- Delicious coffee, sweets, candies, fruits, lunches
- Fun corporate events