Are you ready to upgrade?
This Vacancy is a dream job for someone who believes in innovation and is ready to be a part of a new world revolution. We are searching for Product Analyst to join our team in Kiev.
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
— hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
— account-linked Visa debit cards;
— Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
— ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
— fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
— the world’s first crypto-cashback.
- Perform market research for trends, insight and competitors realizations;
- Optimization of user processes;
- Documenting and effective communication of product requirements;
- Ongoing competitive analysis;
- Identifying, understanding, and solving user’s problems and requests;
- Defining and analyzing metrics to track users’s success;
- Perform product analytics in third-party tools (Amplitude, Braze)
- Communicate with marketing
- Search for new opportunities and technologies for product development.
- University degree (economics / finance / economic cybernetics/ banking, other finance/tech degree, marketing, management).
- Relevant experience 2+ years in IT companies with projects in Finance domain working with both mobile apps and web applications.
- Experience in describing processes, user flows.
- Ability to conduct market research.
- Strong understanding of data-driven decision making.
- Excellent writing skills to prepare product requirements documentation and reports.
- Understanding of UX, UI, usability. Knowledge about similar apps on the market.
- Experience with Task Trackers - Jira, support tools (Zendesk).
- Experience in mobile app testing, defining user’s corner cases.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of trends in fintech, blockchain, bitcoin, trends in technologies in general. Understanding how it all works.
- Strong analytics skills
- Fluent level of English – must. (additional language is a plus).
- Previous work as analyst or support analyst is a plus
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Creating a unique product, used globally by millions.
- Directly influencing the future of finances.
- Working with latest technologies alongside like-minded professionals.
- Using the brand-new equipment.
- Constantly advancing your professional skills.
- Forgetting about all kinds of paper work (the company does that for you).
- Improving your English skills during English classes held in our office.
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Pechersk, the heart of Kyiv.
- Enjoying 20 days for relaxation a year.
- Caring for your health with a profound medical insurance.
- Being happy and fed with free lunches and unlimited snacks (cookies, fruits, or coffee/tea).
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!