What does it take to go from being a good project coordinator to a stand-out fantastic one?
The answer is simply - join the great company and work on a fantastic product!
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a team of developers working on a new extremely innovative product that is changing the world of finance!
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world’s first crypto-cashback.
What you’ll be doing...
- Leading scrum teams that work through the product road map to continuously deliver new features to the market.
- Improving delivery processes such as release planning, quality of product, deployment and so on.
- Road Map development, controlling and continuous updating.
- Defining project requirements.
- Defining project objectives, scoping, estimating.
- Planning, organizing, controlling and evaluating cross-functional teams of products development.
- Processes and reporting, backlog and tasks creation, prioritization.
- Facilitate meetings passionate about status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, and cultivating open communication within the team on project planning and execution.
- Motivating team members to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Working closely with business stakeholders to keep everyone informed on the state of delivery.
- Supporting new tools, systems or infrastructure evaluation and implementation.
- Coordination service providers and support 2nd level requests from markets.
What we’re looking for..
- 3+ years of Project Management experience.
- Experience in managing multiple SCRUM teams 5+ people.
- Experience in development and management internet banking solutions, CRM/ERP systems in financial domain, admin side for trading platforms or any financial solutions, payment or card processing solutions, solution for finance management, exchange software. software products in financial domain based on web and/or server side tech.
- Confidence and proven experience operating in an environment of change.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and spot quickly urgent tasks that need immediate attention.
- Proficient in process documentation and project management tracking tools such as Jira, Microsoft Project, Visio.
- Good knowledge & practical experience with Scrum, PMBOK/PMI (is a plus). Agile is a must. Any certification is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Analytic mindset, ability to structure ideas and features.
- Strong knowledge how thing in finance work, strong math background.
- Fluent English — both spoken and written.
It will be great if you have:
- Experience in development, knowledge of programming languages at the initial level.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to be a part of the mature team of professionals that creating a unique FinTech product used globally by millions.
- Competitive remuneration and pleasing benefits package.
- PE accounting and support.
- 20 days for relaxation per year, paid holidays according to Legislation of Ukraine
- Possibilities for Education and Learning and free corporate English classes
- Medical insurance.
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!