Team Lead .NET Back End
Are you ready for a leading role? Are you looking for a possibility to move forward?
Wirex Limited has an opening exactly for you! We are looking for an experienced Team Lead .NET Back End to lead a team of developers working on a new extremely innovative product that is changing the world of finance!
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world’s first crypto-cashback.
What you will be doing:
• Lead and train a development team that is working on the product
• Manage all minor releases, hotfixes and accelerated development efforts
• Prioritize bug fixes and features going into minor releases, while balancing business value with engineering risk
• Provide status updates to senior management
• Manage internal work procedures
• Communicate timelines and changes
• Lead the implementation of accelerated development features across the product in short timeframes
• Provide effort estimations for new feature requests to allow assessment of costs
• Provide implementation scheduling, resolutions to technical issues and general advice as a technical consultant
• Collaborate with other teams in development, QA, and product owners to improve the stability of the product
• Understand the big business picture and incorporate it within the team’s work plan
- Solid C# .NET Skills (5+ years of experience)
- Solid experience of leading a technical team
- The relevant experience with technology stack C#; ASP.NET Web API; OWIN; Entity Framework
- Vast experience in implementing scalable, high performing and testable enterprise level solutions
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of messaging systems/frameworks (NServiceBus, Azure Service Bus, Rabbit MQ etc.)
- Experience with ServiceStack framework
- Azure Service Fabric - will be a huge plus
- Experience with Redis - will be a huge plus
- Cloud based experience (Azure)
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Creating a unique product, used globally by millions.
- Directly influencing the future of finances.
- Working with latest technologies alongside like-minded professionals.
- Using the brand-new equipment.
- Constantly advancing your professional skills.
- Forgetting about all kinds of paper work (the company does that for you).
- Improving your English skills during English classes held in our office.
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Pechersk, the heart of Kyiv.
- Enjoying 20 days for relaxation a year.
- Caring for your health with a profound medical insurance.
- Being happy and fed with free lunches and unlimited snacks (cookies, fruits, or coffee/tea).
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!