We are looking for an experienced Administrative Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
A great administration manager should have excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed at departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently to make the other operations function properly.
- Planning and coordinating administrative processes and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Monitor office supplies inventory and new materials purchasing due to the budgetary and quality constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses regarding offices and partners to assist in budget preparation. Reporting for the budget usage.
- Oversee facilities services, maintain activities and tradespersons.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Recruiting and training personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
- Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Process agreement, negotiations regarding office processes.
- Organize events, conferences, meetups etc. together with other departments of the company.
- Proven experience as administrative manager/ at least 3+ years in hi-tech industry.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures, departmental and legal policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptive to changing priorities.
- Proven ability to build strong and productive relationships.
- Upper Intermediate level of English, both spoken and written.
Wirex offers you:
- Great opportunity to be a part of the mature team of professionals that creating a unique FinTech product used globally by millions.
- Competitive remuneration and pleasing benefits package.
- PE accounting and support.
- 20 days for relaxation per year, paid holidays according to Legislation of Ukraine
- Possibilities for Education and Learning and free corporate English classes
- Medical insurance