Help Desk Lead
Do you think you can do more? Are you looking for a project that can drive you to make yourself better every day?
Then you should join Wirex!
Here you’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses, and things connect with each other around the world. We’re leading the way in combining cryptocurrency with traditional currencies in our daily finances. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Wirex is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. If your passion is innovation find your future at Wirex!!!
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
— hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
— account-linked Visa debit cards;
— Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
— ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
— fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
— the world’s first crypto-cashback.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establishing and leading Help Desk stream in the Company from scratch.
- Continuously deliver best in solutions. Build processes and practices to achieve that.
- Execute L1, L2 level of support as a single point of contact for queries of internal departments.
- Planning, organizing, controlling and evaluating help desk team(-s).
- Maintain and update internal knowledge base and self-service articles
- Planning and controlling IT operations budget.
- Processes and reporting, backlog and tasks creation, prioritization.
- Train, coach and mentor Help Desk Engineers including career. Motivating team members to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Working closely with business stakeholders to improve processes and establish best practices for technical support.
- Supporting new tools, systems or infrastructure evaluation and implementation.
- Coordination service providers and support 2nd level requests from markets.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in IT.
- Experience in managing multiple teams 10+ people.
- Experience in establishing and successful launching Help Desk from scratch.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL, ITSM practices. Certification is a plus.
- Strong understanding of tech architectures, different kind of systems, APIs, integration processes.
- Strong understanding of different processes in different domains of business, great engineer skills.
- Excellent technical documentation writing skills.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and spot quickly urgent tasks that need immediate attention.
- Proficient in process documentation and project management tracking tools such as Jira, Microsoft Project, Visio.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership capability, capable of mentoring others.
- Organizational skills, ability to organize people, processes.
- Confidence and proven experience operating in an environment of change.
- Advanced/Fluent English — both spoken and written.
It will be great if you have:
- Experience in development, knowledge of programming languages at the initial level.
- Great opportunity to be a part of the mature team of professionals that creating a unique FinTech product used globally by millions.— Competitive remuneration and pleasing benefits package.
- PE accounting and support.
- 20 days for relaxation per year, paid holidays according to Legislation of Ukraine
- Possibilities for Education and Learning and free corporate English classes
- Medical insurance
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!