Lead Business Analyst / PO (Mobile apps)
You know everything about mobile apps? You are a big fan of Fintech and Cryptocurrency? Want to develop modern product and work in the team of professionals who are care?
We're searching for experienced Lead Business Analyst for mobile apps to join our team in Kiev.
Who we are:
Wirex is a British-based FinTech company with R&D Lab in Kyiv, Ukraine. Leading a global market of hybrid personal funds, Wirex can currently boast having engaged over 1.7 million users and performed over 2 billion transactions.
By combining the benefits of blockchain with a traditional payments infrastructure in a single web-based and mobile application, Wirex offers hybrid personal and commercial payments and currency solutions, through:
- hybrid fiat (traditional) currency and cryptocurrency online e-currency accounts;
- account-linked Visa debit cards;
- Instant and free money transfer worldwide;
- ATM withdrawals if cash is needed;
- fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services;
- the world’s first crypto-cashback.
- Drawing up requirements for developers. Graphical and textual writing of processes, analysis and description of mobile app user flow and integration with API.
- Review and implementation of best practices for the UI and UX, close interaction with Design Team.
- Creating tasks in tracker, updating tasks, close interaction with mobile development team.
- Research the product features. Implementation of product/feature from idea to production.
- Search for new opportunities and technologies for product development.
- Optimization of user processes. Increase conversions on the platform by target.
- Writing case studies, test checklists.
- Testing of designed and developed features on the mobile applications (iOS, Android). Close interaction with QA Team.
- University degree (economics / finance / economic cybernetics/ banking, other finance/tech degree).
- Relevant experience 3+ years in FinTech, payments, IT companies with projects in Finance domain working with live products both on IOS and Android - must.
- Experience in implementation (requirements writing, feature implementation, testing, user process modelling, results analysis): online banking mobile clients (neo-banks), financial mobile applications, payment systems mobile clients, other financial – near financial projects with native mobile app clients – great plus.
- Knowledge of information system architectures, technical part, databases, patterns of interaction of native mobile clients with financial or any king high load API.
- Knowledge of product creation process, business analysis methodologies (experience in describing processes using BPMN, other notations).
- Ability to write clear, concise requirements (SRS & BRD) for mobile projects for developers. Ability to decompose requirements into tasks and clearly describe them.
- Experience in describing on the low level and successfully implementing integrations with back-end logic – is a plus.
- Strong understanding of UX, UI, usability, the ability to provide users with the most understandable and solid interface. Be on top of best practices in building user flows. Knowledge of the market.
- Knowledge of tools for prototyping mobile screens. The ability quick compose understandable prototypes with excellent usability.
- Experience with PM/PO tools - Atlassian stack, framing tools, analytics, etc.
- Strong experience in diff mobile app testing approaches, defining user’s corner cases.
- Knowledge of the product and project development cycles, basics of project management.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum.
- Knowledge of trends in fintech, blockchain, bitcoin, trends in technologies in general. Understanding how this industry works.
- Fluent/advanced level of English
Being a member of the Wirex team means:
- Creating a unique product, used globally by millions.
- Directly influencing the future of finances.
- Working with latest technologies alongside like-minded professionals.
- Using the brand-new equipment.
- Constantly advancing your professional skills.
- Forgetting about all kinds of paper work (the company does that for you).
- Improving your English skills during English classes held in our office.
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Pechersk, the heart of Kyiv.
- Enjoying 20 days for relaxation a year.
- Caring for your health with a profound medical insurance.
- Being happy and fed with free lunches and unlimited snacks (cookies, fruits, or coffee/tea).
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!