Lead Product Owner (B2C)
Hurry up! Don't miss the development of the next generation of products! Apply for a new open vacancy in Wirex Limited - Lead Product Owner.
Wirex is developing online and Mobile Banking Platform. Similar to normal bank accounts, except that ours is 100% online application, open 24/7 and can be topped up with many payment options (including bitcoins, bank transfer, PayPal, and more!). Also our most popular product - Bitcoin Visa Debit Card - comes highly customisable. Choose virtual or plastic. USD, GBP or EUR. Or simply get all of them! Wirex cards are the world’s first 2-way card with 100% online application.
But it's not enough...
We are starting the development of some more incredible products. That's why we need you!
Apply for a job and let's meet each other!
- Creating product vision, functionality, ideas, product descriptions, KPIs, defining parameters.
- Drive Product Teams as the Lead.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in delivery of product vision and promoting the product.
- Collect, define and translate product objectives, parameters and distribute.
- Create detailed and understandable product descriptions, analysis boards, tasks, support functionality in production.
- Interact with team, organize product development, deliver product vision and functionality to the team (s).
- Team backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories.
- Understand the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Drive the product analysis development and growth.
- 3+ years experience as a Product owner/VP of Product/ Product Director/ Lead Product Manager
- 1+ year of experience on Lead positions in owning of all Product in finance/near finance/retail with understanding finance area, understanding of management principles - must
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, software development methodologies, product design and analysis methodologies - must
- Experience with creating and launching of the solutions in financial domain, internet bankings, payment platforms, retail products (in FinTech preferable), e-commerce etc. - would be a great advantage.
- Knowledge of technical side in server applications and system architecture: mobile and web applications, cloud services, API (other protocols).
- Ability to create clear and concise product documentation (English writing, diagrams, BPMN, structure information)
- Strong attention to details, abstract mindset, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases, product mindset, ability to select core feature, identify the customer needs and provide the solution for the product.
- Deep understanding of marketing side of product, how to promote it to customers, gather feedback and track KPIs, make outcome of analytics information and change the product accordingly to rise the target numbers.
- Ability to identify new trends and approaches and them apply in a product.
- Ability to clearly present solution in public, feature with strong argumentation for any kind of audience.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Visio(or similar). Good in Balsamiq, Axure (or similar),
- Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs.
- Experience bringing a brand new product to market.
- Advanced/Fluent english (written and verbal) - must
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to be a part of the mature team of professionals that creating a unique FinTech product used globally by millions.
- Competitive remuneration and pleasing benefits package.
- PE accounting and support.
- 20 days for relaxation per year, paid holidays according to Legislation of Ukraine
- Possibilities for Education and Learning and free corporate English classes
- Medical insurance.
Join Wirex and be a part of something absolutely amazing!